NO-NOVEL

HELLO...

     I wanna share my though with u... it sound like dis "ALL KIND OF NOVEL DON'T SUIT ME!!!!"... Today,my mom ask me to read a novel dat exist in my 2011 TEXTBOOK lists ... The title is 'Erti Sebuah Pengorbanan'... Outside look fine & THIN.. But as soon as i opened d 1th page,i feel like dying.. +_+' dat novel HELLA THICK.. 123 pages!! (doesn't sound thick??) maybe not for those who is BOOKWORM... HEY,IM NOT A BOOKWORM!! never~.. i try to read it while listening to some music but i turn out SINGING & NOT FOCUSING on dat book.. ullalaulaoh~ shubidubidu~ ^_^URGH!! hey,Miss Thicky Novel! u r getting on my nerves...


  
     So,make my mind to put my MP3 quite far.. & starting to read it... yeah,d first 5min thing seems doing fine.. (wait 15 more min & sure thing will be up-side-down)..haha Finally,i done reading 17 pages..WAH!! unbelievable... SOB~SOB~ so proud of myself.. he he he..
   
     & i stop reading right there... Geez,cant read any further coz my MP3 seems to 'calling' me.. calling me like "YuHOO~ i hav GD&TOP FULL TRACKLIST DOWNLOADED!!! come on,let's music control yur body"... juz novel dont suit me,others still ok..(maybe).. he he


DO NOVEL SUIT U GUYS???????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

My-self

My photo
HOLA!~ it complicated 2 introduce myself.. so,let juz face it... FOLLOW & COMMENT~

Little Followers