My 14th B-Day!

 HEY! HELLO! ANNYEONG! HOLA!
DooDOONG!~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME~!! ^_^

Actually,it been a month.. late to post coz im busy.. sory~ -_-'
so happy coz receive alot of gift.. WOOO! *audience claps*
THX to all my Family,Relative, & friend. love u all! ^0^
Most thx to my bestie - Asmah , Huril , Ilya & Izni (for the gift). so now i want to show my b-day gift.. someting to boast about.. kekeke *so proud*

First!


From : Huril   {They r so cute!! isn't?? she made it specially for me... YO! homemade gift...ah,so  touch.. THX HURIL!! dat mini room full of my fav musician's foto..Can u see? it's Rain, BigBang, 2ne1, Mblaq}

Second!

From : Izni  {so ADORABLE!! juz like me... kekekekeke THX alot for this cutie.. i named as NiCCi..realize the earrings??}

Third!

From : Ilya   {Speechless......... so amazing! ahh!! my 'boys'!! *melts* >_< THX alot yall.. i appreciate it.. hey,it's Rain,Bigbang,2ne1,Mblaq,Jay Park,U-kiss Eli,Sam Dong.. juz luv it}


Fourth!
From : Asmah  {so surprise when see dis gift.. really.. it's an album,GD&TOP album... so nice of u!! THX!!!!!!! never say goodbye!!!! kekekeke}

Fifth!  From : Farhana & Iman


THX guys!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

My-self

My photo
HOLA!~ it complicated 2 introduce myself.. so,let juz face it... FOLLOW & COMMENT~

Little Followers