YoungBEAR!!!!

ALOHA~.. ^_^ how y'all been huh?? i'm ok so far,i guess so... SO,let start blog-ing.. piong piong! how should i start??? -_-'??

Recently, was my bestie's birthday,Asmah.. Woo,CONGRATS!~ (u grow older nigga) i was thinking to buy present for her,but turn-out i don't hav any budget.. hehe so,make my mind to make my own... HOW CREATIVE I AM!! err,right??? ^_^ she CRAZY for BIGBANG's Taeyang,REALLY.. evryday,anywhere,whenener always TAEYANG.. Aigooooo,dis kid...Here,pic of Taeyang.. juz in case u don't know who he's..

 

 I make an inspired look-alike doll of Taeyang for her.. take a look..TA DA~

it take me 3whole day to finished it.. but it worth though.. i hope her happy with dat doll.. i bet she is.. HAHA y'all! COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

My-self

My photo
HOLA!~ it complicated 2 introduce myself.. so,let juz face it... FOLLOW & COMMENT~

Little Followers